I leave tomorrow to return home to Oregon. I am a bit sad--I could have easily spent a few more weeks here with my sister. If you've been following this blog, you may want to go back to the beginning, because I'm adding posts on the dates they happened. So there might be some new ones that say they're older than ones I posted previously, because the last time we were at the internet we had very little time and I didn't get very much done.
We haven't been able to get mail the last 3 weeks. There wasn't any for 2 weeks, and the post office wasn't open on Monday before we left for El Pino. So, I hope nobody tried to send me any letters, because I didn't get any of them! If any arrive for me in the next few weeks, my sister will perhaps mail them back to me in the U.S, and I'll get them in another 4 weeks...
Here's what I AM looking forward to about going home:
clean, comfortable bathrooms
consistent internet access
no mosquitoes
a soft bed
1 comment:
Ok, I was wondering how I managed to miss all your new posts for the last month! This makes a lot more sense! Have a safe trip home. Love, Elsa
Post a Comment